Friday, March 24, 2006

Launch of new Scout website!


My apologies for the lack of bloggage over previous weeks. I have had a shoulder operation and have therefore been in hospital, and now have my shoulder in a sling which is not good. Typing with one hand is so slow! I will try to back date my blog when I have the chance! However, whilst operating with one hand I have written a website for my local scout group which can be seen at http://www.hornseascouts.org.uk/. Only one problem as it lacks text at the moment, but that is something that should soon be solved!

3 comments:

Simon said...

I don't know it looks sort of clean and uncluttered.

Odd things happening though with the way the header stretches to fit my screen.

Andy said...

Yes, I know there are some odd problems especially with the top graphic! I wanted to keep it at its original width but unfortunately the exec wanted it to fill everyone's screen.

Therefore I had to set the width to 100% which is not really ideal! Unfortunately I have run out of time to fix it as I have to build and install a new wsj.scouting2007.org navigation this evening! Thanks for taking a look and informing me of the problem, I will maybe get it sorted when I can use my right hand again!

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.