Wednesday, November 03, 2004

George Bush Wins in the U.S!


President Bush has admitted US election win which means that democratic challenger John Kerry has admitted defeat in the US election, giving President George W Bush a second term in office, we will just have to wait and see what other interesting decisions the president can cause in this term of office.

Personally, I thought that John Kerry would have made a better president, but the American people obviously didn't agree with me! And on the news of defeat John Kerry has said the fight has only just begun, so we will have to wait and see whether he can keep the pressure up on George Bush!

Today, I have been doing some more work on my dissertation, including creating a website plan, so I am now nearly at the design stage! The weather outside here in Hornsea has not been too hot, but I suppose it is England in November, no nice weather like in America! I am now going to make my way to the Gym so I will be back in time to see British Isles: A Natural History!

No comments: