Sunday, November 07, 2004

Well Done Paula!


Today, I had a busy day, I got up this morning turned on my monitor and it decided to do some strange things, so much so that I thought it was on its last legs which worried me! However, I went back on it this afternoon and it appears to be OK so I do not know what caused that little problem!

Today, I went through to Hull to visit the University library to take various books back and to get some others out for further work on my dissertation! Whilst doing this I called into various locations to look at the price of new monitors, the good ones are quite expensive and I would like a CTX plasma monitor as my CTX CRT has been so reliable. I have had my CTX monitor for five years without having a problem with it which is good. However when I visited the shops in Hull no CTX monitors could be found which was worrying!

Anyway, I did some more work on my dissertation in the University library and came home, the library was very quiet, today! When I got home I watched Monarch of the Glen and saw that Paula Radcliffe had won the New York Marathon, hence the title of my post!

No comments: