Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year!

I was pleased to complete this months updates to the Scouting 2007 and Eurojam sites, I hope!

However, I was more concerned to read in the Sunday Telegraph this morning that areas hit by the Asian tsunami could take up to 10 years to recover, the UN secretary, Koffi Annan general has warned.

Last night I went out in Hornsea to celebrate the New Year which was good and there was no ice! Hope all my readership had a good and prosperous New Year.

Tonight there is a new series of Time Team on the television which pleases me as I enjoy the programme very much with Tony Robinson and his team! I am also pleased to say that James has resumed Blogging again, so hopefully that will mean my Kinja digest will have slightly more entries in it, once again!

No comments: