Wednesday, January 12, 2005

To Hull and back!


Today, I have made a journey into the city of Hull to buy some new Jeans, as I was in need of some, as over Christmas I seem to have expanded around my waist line, so now I take a larger size than before! I also went to Asda to complete the monthly shop. Whilst looking on my Kinja digest I happened to see a post my friend Simon, on how British you actually are, and I completed the afformentioned item and it seems to suggest that

I am 80% British, just like
Mr Bean
Shy to the point of ridicule, you've probably never been out of the UK.

Take the Brit Quiz at
darrenlondon.tripod.com/britquiz1.htm

However, this can not possibly be true as I have visited various european locations outside Britain!

2 comments:

Simon said...

How am I then to believe all this talk about trips to the gym?

Andy said...

Si,

I do honestly make lots of trips to the gym, however, my physique is still looking like a matchstick at present, so I really need to put some weight on! Not loose more! However, I wish the gym didn't make you loose weight as well as increasing your fitness.

Andy!