Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hull 2 - Derby 1


I was pleased today to see that Hull could secure their first home victory for two months with Stuart Green converting a late penalty to secure Hull's first home victory since 20 August. Stuart Elliott gave Hull an early lead with a fierce left-foot shot after Ryan France and Chris Brown set him up.

Derby hit back and Stern John hit the bar and had a goal disallowed before Inigo Idiakez equalised with a penalty. Derby continued to dominate but Green punished them before Seth Johnson had a goal ruled out and then Andrew Davies was sent off for a second booking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see the tigers finally heading in the right direction in the Championship.

Going to watch city is a rare event for me as I work in Luxembourg, but its certainly a special occasion for me when I get to see them.

Good luck to them for this season

Matt from E. Hull