Saturday, June 10, 2006

Doctor Who: The Satan Pit


This was an excellent 2-part episode, although I have not seen all the older ones!

This episode brings the things that we most fear and how would we humans, in a futuristic time, would fight and defeat real live evil when most odds say that would be impossible.

Being that it's a family film I am surprised that they brought some stuff in like fear and faith, especially if its also going to entertain American audiences. But who care about what the Americans say, we rock!

Doctor Who has shown potential ever since from episode one from the new series in 2005, first being so harmless to scary, from fun to serious, from light to darkness. I hope many old fans will one day soon say "The old Doctor Who has returned", not quite yet though!

Also today England won their world cup qualifier against paraguay by 1 goals to 0. I suppose all you can say is that it needs to get better from this point onwards, but I am sure it will!

No comments: