Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Hull City Keep Jason Price!


It looks like it will be a busy time of year for Hull City with an approach by Boston United for Tigers winger Jason Price been turned down.

Boston United who currently sitting just outside a play-off place in League Two made an attempt to sign the Welshman, but saw it rejected by City, which pleased me as Jason Price is a key backup player for the Tigers.

However, Boston United manager Steve Evans told their official site: "I spoke with Peter Taylor earlier today. I have built up a good relationship with my opposite number at Hull City, but Peter Taylor confirmed that the lad is still very much in his plans."

Meanwhile, fellow City winger Stuart Elliott is rumoured to be a target for Championship sides Sunderland and Leeds United, although neither the club nor the player seem interested in a transfer.

Last night I had my final visit of the year to the Gym and today I finished off wrapping my presents and writing cards, so that is it finished for another year, which is good! Let the christmas celebrations commence!

No comments: