Saturday, December 11, 2004

Today I was celebrating Dissertation submission!


Today, I was celebrating the fact that my dissertation was complete, so during the day I went to the Gym before listening to Hull City A.F.C win once again in League 1, 2-1 against Colchester United which put them back into second position in league one, which was the first win at Layer Road since September 1964!

In the evening I went to Hornsea Floral Hall to see all my friends who are starting to return for Christmas, in doing this I was also celebrating getting my dissertation submitted on time, earlier in the week!

I was also impressed with my Christmas shopping ability meaning that it is now complete for this year, having now only to wait for a few more deliveries from the Royal Mail!

Hope all my readership and will have a very merry christmas, sorry once again about the infrequency of my Blog updates over the last two weeks, my dissertation has had to take priority.

No comments: