Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Scouting 2007 Conference Call!


Today, I spent the evening reading through and making modifications to the various websites associated with Scouting 2007 and Eurojam! And then had a Scout Association conference call meeting, where we discussed all the things that need to be carried out when developing the three sites, Scouting 2007, Eurojam and the Eurojamlive site in the coming year! Hope everyone I know had a merry christmas and I hope the frivolity will continue into the New Year!

P.S. I am pleased all my SAGGA friends are back Blogging now, as my kinja digest now is looking a little more full!
P.P.S. I am also pleased to report that after listening to Hull City playing Doncaster Rovers this evening, City moved within two points of League One leaders Luton with a last-gasp victory over Doncaster.

No comments: