Saturday, March 12, 2005

Hull City Win Again!

This evening I did my usual Saturday night thing and went out and about in Hornsea after listening to the football on the Hull City A.F.C. website!

Once again, Hull City got three points with two second half penalties gave the Tigers all three points in a 2-0 victory over Torquay United at the KC Stadium. Craig Fagan slotted home the first on the hour mark after Junior Lewis had been bundled over by Martin Villis and Stuart Elliott added the second following Lee Canoville's trip on Nick Barmby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrew,

Remember me your old pal from scab... (my name is matt, btw). Just stumbled across your blog site, glad to see your still keeping busy. Hope all the dissertation stuff went ok, maybe I'll see you at graduation.

Matt

Andy said...

Dissertation went OK, so yes I will see you at graduation!