Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Sheffield United loose to Arsenal (0-1)!

Well I was supposed to be visiting the Gym tonight, however I have to say the Arsenal vs. Sheffield United football match was so gripping on BBC 2 I couldn't tear myself away to visit the gym! There's always tomorrow I suppose!

A place in the last eight of the FA Cup was still up for grabs as Arsenal and Sheffield United could not be separated after the whole of full time in their fifth-round replay at Bramall Lane.

In the penalty shoot out I felt a little sorry for Sheffield United, as they played very well in the match as a whole and I felt the penalty shoot out was a horrible way to loose especially against Premiership opposition!

Elsewhere Rochdale a team my friend supports won 2-0 against Grimsby in League Two!

No comments: