Sunday, July 10, 2005

Bought some new walking boots on eBay!


Recently, I completed my first purchase on eBay a pair of Black Karrimor KSB 300 boots at £35.00! At present I am waiting for the boots to arrive, even though I saw a pair of the same boots in a shop in Worcester for £95.00 but unfortunately they did not have my size in stock, as I take a rather large size 12 in boots.

When I checked Karrimor's website on arriving home I found that they had stopped producing the comfortable boots which are known as Karrimor KSB 300 boots! So at this point I started hunting for a pair in various locations until I found the item on eBay at quite a competitive price from a private individual. I will just have to wait and see what the boots turn out like when I get them! However, I couldn't resist trying out bloggers new picture posting facility so here is a picture of the aforementioned boots!


No comments: