Friday, July 15, 2005

Graduation! (A Sunny Day in Scarborough!)


Well, the day dawned where I had to wear a cap and gown for the second time, to recieve my MSc. Which was just as an enjoyable experience as the first time! I went up on stage in a very hot Scarborough Spa to receive my award with several other students from my year at Scarborough, we then went on into Scarborough and had a last group night out which was a good night overall!

The guest speaker at the ceremony was Jonathan Raban, FRSL a well known novelist. As I sat on the stage I got to sit behind the Vice Chancellor David Drewry and next to Jonathan Raban!

Anyway, below I have included some pictures of the day that I thought may be of some interest, overall I thoroughly enjoyed myself! If you need any more information, or have any questions just comment!
Fig 1: The MSc Group


Fig 2: Me in cap & gown


Fig 3: Scarborough Spa Main Hall


No comments: