Thursday, August 25, 2005

Scouts!


Tonight I went to Explorer Scouts as usual in Hornsea, I helped to pack all the equipment needed for Summer Camp at Marlow next week. However, I have to say that with all the Scouting things I have done over the Summer it is good to return to the normal less tiring routine rather than the exhausting but enjoyable camping one! However I did have to answer lots of questions about the EuroJam experience which was good.

It did turn out to be a little bit strange because one of the leaders who hadn't actually being at EuroJam had a son in law who was a special constable at the event, and it was a little bit worrying when she seemed to know more about the event than me! However, this was pretty easy as I was on the web development team for the whole event so spent most of the time in the Communications Marquee.

No comments: