Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Very, very tired!


I am very tired at this point but for most of the Jamboree the websites all seemed to work which was what the team I was on was responsible for during the event. Unfortunately the weather seems to be quite changeable at present with showers interspersed by sunshine!

Anyway at this point I am going to bed to try and get some rest as this is needed at present I will blog more when I arrive home! One thing I will say is the food at EuroJam is some of the best food I have ever had at camp, so congratulations go to the IST sub camp kitchens!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praising the Staff catering? Almost as contraversial as me praising Steven Gateley's "It's time for a new beginning."

Jonathan said...

Errr... were you eating the same food I was?

Andy said...

Well it was pretty good at first, however it got worse as the week went on!

And as the title says I was very, very tired when I made the original post almost a fortnight ago now!

But I think I was eating the same food as you Jonathan, you maybe have higher camp standards.