Tuesday, February 21, 2006

MemeX7

As Si J passed on the challenge, I thought I better take it up;

THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE

* Have a working computer
* Get married
* Be able to drive
* Have more fun
* Visit lots of warm foreign places
* Get out of East Yorkshire
* Make lots of new friends

THINGS I CANNOT DO

* Ice Skate
* Climb ladders
* Intentionally cause suffering
* Keep a diary
* Remember peoples birthdays
* Drive at present
* Get a job

THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO LONDON

* The tube
* Friends who live there
* The science museum
* Heathrow Airport
* The Crowds
* Baden Powell House
* The Millenium Wheel

THINGS I OFTEN SAY

* Arghh!
* I cannot do this!
* That was painful
* Why isn't life fair!
* Damn you stupid computer!

A BOOK THAT I LOVE

* Lord of the Rings - J.R.R Tolkein

MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

* Star Trek
* Star Wars Trilogy
* Lord of the Rings Trilogy
* Shrek
* The Day After Tommorow
* Daredevil

No comments: