Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Canoeing at Dacre Lake!

Tonight we took the Scouts canoeing at Dacre Lakeside Park in Brandesburton, I had my first session in a canoe for quite some time! However, this does not mean I will be transferring to the EuroJam Splash team in the near future.

The Explorers we took canoeing all seemed to enjoy themselves, it made me think back to when I first used to go canoeing, I used to really love it! But those times are past, life must move onwards and upwards! A very phylosophical statement to post in a blog I hear my readership shouting, anyway I shall move on and not get stuck in a time warp with myself, goodness I sound like I am in Back To The Future!

It is now getting ever so close to the Malvern Challenge which I am really looking forward to now. Another weekend of fun with friends, if only Summer could stick around a little longer!

No comments: