Saturday, June 25, 2005

Found out at last that I have passed my MSc!

Following on from Amy's comments last week I also can also declare some good results and news, even though it seems to have taken slightly longer than I would have thought! So I now also have some more letters after my name, I am Andrew Kemp BSc (Hons) Geography and also MSc Internet Computing! So, I think some kind of celebration is needed, this evening!!

The course was a struggle at some points during the year but some of my regular readership will know how much effort I put in, up to Christmas! So now I am all ready to go ahead with graduation at Scarborough, hopefully in beautiful summer weather! Even though having lived in Scarborough for a year I know that the weather is very rarely wonderful and at best unpredicatable!

A bit like the weather when I go camping, even though when I go to EuroJam from 29th July to 10th August, I hope the weather will be a lot better than the weather experienced at Glastonbury over the last few days as can be seen from these pictures courtesy of the BBC!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the staff at The University of Hull Centre for Internet Computing for all there advice throughout my MSc!

No comments: