Monday, June 27, 2005

Walked around Yorkshires largest natural freshwater lake in preparation for Malvern Challenge Checkpoint!


Today, as the weather is just so nice I decided to stop working on websites and go for a walk around Hornsea Mere in the beautiful English weather, whilst we still have it! I have kind of got bored of watching Wimbledon now all the British players have been knocked out, but that I think is just part of the course!

The reason I went for the walk today was because I was trying to prepare myself in time for the Malvern Challenge Checkpoint I am helping to run next weekend with other members of SAGGA, after reading other blogs this evening I now know that various people will be at this event. Including Heather and Andy and Het, as I haven't seen these people for a while I think it should be a good and enjoyable weekend!

No comments: