Monday, October 11, 2004

Downloaded Mozilla Firefox 1.0!


Today, I downloaded the latest release candidate of Mozilla Firefox, which is now up to 1.0! The only problem I found with it was it took a long time to download all the new releases of the extensions for it! Anyway, I have now got it and some extra extensions so I will now go back to using Firefox as my default browser once more!

I am starting to feel that I should really take a break from working at computers, but the problem is I try to take a break and then get distracted by the smallest thing, especially with broadband which still works well through my wireless connection.

Tomorrow, I will hopefully visit the Gym which should be good for my fitness regime as I intend to go in the morning before I get distracted by my work once more!

1 comment:

Simon said...

Given you've got broadband, I'll wait until I've got a similar connection before going for Mozilla.