Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Eurojam site updated and more work done on dissertation!


Spent today working on my dissertation as well as updating the Eurojam website. I also tried putting news articles on the side of my blog courtesy of What the Papers Say but they would not fit, oh well I will just have to read them via email instead!

Tonight, I think I will go to the gym, so the statement I made yesterday will still be correct. I was going to go last night but got distracted by work and then a new series of the drama Spooks, "Which is MI5 not 9 to 5", on the BBC!

I also saw on the BBC News website that many of us will have to work longer to get a decent pension. The report said than 12 million working people are not saving enough for their retirement, a major report into pensions has found, which I have to say is a little worrying!

No comments: