Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Today I wrote some more of my dissertation!


Today, I have been a busy bee writing some more words for my dissertation! I am at this point looking forward to Christmas when it will hopefully all be over! My planned visit to the Gym did not take place today as planned, but I had decided that from now until Christmas work has to take priority over just about everything, apart from my blog, which I update at stupid times normally when I have finished work for the evening!

Anyway tonight I decided to take a quick glance at the BBC News website and saw the Conservative Party Conference had been on, I just have the feeling that Michael Howards Eurosceptic approach will never quite win over enough of the voters, but, what do I know!

I also saw a article about new freshers opinion about higher education linked to above which also surprised me! Anyway, that's me done for the night will speak tomorrow, all things permitting!

No comments: