Saturday, October 23, 2004

Hull City Playing Luton


The Tigers (Hull City) take on league leaders Luton at the KC Stadium today and striker Delroy Facey has said he is keen to treat the encounter the same as he would any other game this season. Lets hope the tigers win this weekend, as Luton have been off form just lately and it would be good if city could take three points from the fixture at the Kingston Communications Stadium, if they do they will be back in the top three in League One which would be good!

I have been working on my dissertation once again, however I am starting to get a little bit tired of trying to promote a place I do not live in! Anyway only another two months to go until I am finally finished my dissertation, and then my life will return to normal which will be good!

No comments: