Sunday, October 17, 2004

Gym


Today, after many days of trying I made it to the Gym once again (for the second time in a week), to have my regular workout! It's funny but since I have been back in Hornsea I haven't been attending the Gym that much. On average though I am still doing relatively well at keeping fit, I am making it to the Gym at twice weekly intervals!

I was watching the news this morning about the proposed placing of the US's son of star wars missile defence program in the North York Moors National Park, which will be quite controversial.

I also saw the governments plans for new cheaper housing to be built down south which is also controversial, as it would be the biggest building project for fifty years, since they built the commuter towns of the fifties, oh well that means more of the countryside will be lost!

No comments: