Wednesday, February 23, 2005

No snow in Hornsea, only wind and rain!


I am starting to feel rather gloomy, we seem to have all the bad weather including high winds and rain, but we do not seem to get any of the all important White stuff (snow) they seem to be having at present throughout the rest of the country! I am sort of glad I am not going camping in Scotland this weekend with SSAGO as the weather forecast seems to be predicting a bit of a wild weekend! However, looking at the forecast I think the outlook is better for Scotland than it is for Yorkshire so maybe I should have gone, to late now! Hope all attending the event have a good weekend!

Today I have been filling out application forms and doing some work on the Eurojam site, correcting some errors that had come to light, which I don't mind doing and quite enjoy it, especially when filling in application forms as it is good to have a few hours away from the form as mistakes seem to leap out at you when return to it!

No comments: