Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Spent the evening updating my websites!


This evening was mainly spent updating my web presences at Telco, Geocities, Onetel and my MSc Internet Computing site which still seems to be live even though I completed my MSc at the beginning of December, in doing this I realised I had not completed the important task of updating my other web presences for eight months!

As I did not make it to the Gym today, I watched the Ten O'Clock News and was not surprised to see Sinn Fein admitting that it knew that the IRA was planning the £26.5m Northern Bank raid and other robberies while holding key political talks, we have seen this all before!

Robert Kilroy Silk has also launched his new political party Veritas which is not just a vehicle for the former chat show host's ego, a one-man party, created in his image. I also have to admit to watching Distant Shores whilst updating my websites, its a good enough show to listen to whilst completing other tasks!

So I had a pretty busy evening will blog again tomorrow until then goodnight!

No comments: