Friday, February 11, 2005

Out and about!


Went for a night out in town, it was quite busy so I saw lots of people that I know. However, I cannot wait for the weather to improve slightly so I can go camping once again! As I am really missing the outdoors lifestyle at present, plus I am not getting out enough since I left Scarborough!

Today, I also saw on the web a first glimpse of the new Wembley stadium complex hosted by England's 1966 hat-trick hero, Sir Geoff Hirst, it looks like it will be a pretty impressive place once it is finished, he also unveiled the itinerary for the planned Tours, and tested out the first of the 90,000 seats that will be installed in the Venue of Legends before its opening in May 2006, to see all this for yourself click on the link above, role on May 2006!

No comments: