Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Back from Liverpool!


Tonights post will be short! Just to say that I am back from Liverpool will find out how the presentation and interview went in a few weeks time. All in all I think I was pleased with the presentation and interview, but I shall just have to wait and see!

On the way home I was going to make my way to Castleford Freeport on the M62, but unfortunately by the time I arrived there it was closed! That will teach me to stop at services on the M62 whilst making my way home, so I didn't get chance to visit Freeport, will have to visit the Hornsea branch tomorrow!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I hope you enjoyed Liverpool!? Did you get to see any sights?

Andy said...

Amy,

I didn't get to see any of Liverpool's traditional sites as I was in interview and training facilities all day!

I enjoyed the day though, hope you are well.

Andy!