Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Liverpool (North) beat Chelsea (South)!


The Northern team won yet another football match against the Southern pretenders with the massivly expensive squad which was a good thing this evening!

However, Liverpool are set to face disciplinary action from Uefa after pitch invasions during tonights win. Could it be that Liverpool are now picking up the mantle of Northern Englands best football squad just as Chelsea have done down South!

I hope everyone is well and are enjoying themselves and the good weather at present, I know I am, in fact a strange occurence happened today my sister asked if she could borrow my tent, which is a phrase I thought I would never here, oh well!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Andrew... Northern Englands best club?! Have you forgotten about Everton and Man U who are both above Liverpool in the League. As a Toffee I am well fed up of the Kopites. They are the reason Everton didn't get to reach the heights of European glory in the 1980s.

Andy said...

OK Amy, I can see the mistake in what I wrote. I was actually thinking of Manchester United when writing my post as they have not made that much progress this season in comparison with previous years!

It will be good to see you in the Premiership when Hull City A.F.C. make it there, well if we continue the form we are in at the moment, then who knows where we will be!

Tomorrow, Hull is coming to a standstill for a open top bus promotion party for Hull City A.F.C. which is good!