Saturday, June 05, 2004

Not home this weekend!


This weekend I decided not to go home as I had quite a lot of work to do in Scarborough. I have had quite a productive time so far this weekend, and even had a relatively relaxed afternoon in a pub in Scarborough with some University friends, watching the England vs. Iceland match, I have to say the match was fairly better than the last England display. What better way to spend a Saturday afternoon especially when the weather is so nice. It is always good to have a few hours rest every few days!! Tomorrow I intend to complete more work towards my Dissertation, hopefully it won't be quite so warm for working in front of a computer tomorrow! However, for the rest of this evening I intend to read the Daily Telegraph in bed, good night everyone!

No comments: