Sunday, June 06, 2004

Today I went for a walk on Scarborough cliff top!


With the weather being so nice once again, I decided to work from 8a.m. to mid-afternoon. I then spent some time further updating my Blog.

I now have a mood icon courtesy of imood.com . I also have gained a countdown to event utility courtesy of Sharon Gartenberg's Date Countdown and a I believe in the BBC icon courtesy of Bloggerheads.com all making my sidebar look a little less empty!

I then went for a walk around Scarborough,

Good Night!

4 comments:

Simon said...

Now where did you get the Eurojam countdown from then?

:-)

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andy said...

Si,

I would say I created it myself but, let me think, I am actually using the date counter from my own website http://www.geocities.com/kempy234/, however I borrowed the code from you around Christmas time to allow me to put it onto my own website, as I think it is quite a useful utility by Sharon Gartenberg. Hope you don't mind, as it is widely available on the web!!

Your Friend,

Andrew