Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Today it has been wet and cooler than previous days in Scarborough!


Today I have been mainly writing reports, looking at accomodation for next September in Scarborough and trying to work out what I am going to do this Summer, apart from revise!

I also watched the Euro 2004 qualifier between Germany (1) and the Czech Republic (2), and highlights of the match between Latvia (0) and Holland (3). Anyway I think I will just have to wait and see what the future holds, oh dear, now I sound like Mystic Meg

I thought I would also include a link on to my sidebar today to download Mozilla Firefox as I think this is a much faster and more useful browser than Internet Explorer, sorry Microsoft!

Tomorrow I will definetely be making my way to the Gym, for a little bit of exercise, and I must say work is really progressing now on the Scarborough sea defences.

No comments: