Thursday, June 24, 2004

What a night!


I watched Portugal tonight eventually overcome England on penalties to advance to the last four of UEFA EURO 2004™ after an enthralling quarter-final at the Estádio da Luz in Lisbon, with misses from David Beckham and Darius Vassell proving decisive in the shoot-out.

It's just a shame we never seem to do any good where penalties are concerned in a football tournement, remember Euro '96, France '98 e.t.c. Even David Beckham didn't look in particularly good form tonight and poor Wayne Rooney was taken off because he was injured, not good!

Anyway, enough about football today I have been mainly revising for my forthcoming exams in September at Hull Universities Centre for Internet Computing.

I am hoping to go home for the weekend, which should be good, it's a pity we didn't proceed further in the tournamant then I could have watched it at home with some of my Hornsea friends, anyway will have to enjoy something else instead, such as report writing, Oh Well!

No comments: