Monday, June 07, 2004

Tonight I have been at the Gym!


Today was a bit of a hectic affair as you can guess by my late post! I started the day well, by getting on with Dissertation research at 9.30a.m. this morning and actually progressing well with my proposal. By the time 11.00a.m. came it was to hot to work on my computer, however I thought that rain was forecast late this afternoon, so I thought I could continue the work when it had cooled down to a reasonable temperature.

I then had a brainwave and made my way across to the air conditioned computer laboratories, somewhere to work that wasn't too hot & I got on with the work! I think I made some good progress as I spent all the afternoon reading and typing notes!

When I left the labs it was still too hot, so I decided to go to the Gym, see the link above! Hopefully the weather will be cooler tomorrow, as we are not in continental europe you know!

Anyway, overall I had a nice productive day and a visit to the Gym to keep my fitness level up, all good fun!

Now I am proceeding to bed!

No comments: