Saturday, June 19, 2004

Today, I went to the cinema again!


Well, today I have stayed in Scarborough and had quite a busy day of it! This morning I got up at 8a.m. did some reading and went to the other of Scarborough's cinemas the Plaza cinema, luckily they were not showing Harry Potter so I went to see The Day After Tomorrow, this was a good film in which a ice age is induced by weather pattern changes from the ocean's currents. All good fun and very realistic, maybe even quite a bit of the film might one day really happen. If the cinema had a website I would include a link but it doesn't!

Anyway, thats enough pessimism, hopefully tomorrow I will continue working on my revision. I am well aware that September isn't very far of now and will just have to wait and see how it goes!

No comments: