Thursday, June 10, 2004

Toolbars ??


Today I have spent some time playing about with Internet Explorer Toolbar's. I have now have installed Google Toolbar, Yahoo Toolbar and MSN Toolbar, after playing with them all for a while in my opinion the Google toolbar is the best of the three due to it's integration with Blogger.

However, I was quite dismayed to find that none of these toolbars actually work with other browsers such as Mozilla 1.7, Mozilla Firefox 0.8 or Opera 7.5. In my opinion they should make compatible versions for these browsers and therefore make their products available to everyone, not just Internet Explorer users!

What happens if you run Linux and therefore cannot access Internet Explorer?? I have now found a version of the google toolbar for Mozilla located at
http://googlebar.mozdev.org/, it works with Mozilla 1.7, Mozilla Firefox 0.8 and Netscape 7.1, however it does not have blogger functionality!

No comments: