Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Today I have been for a check up at the doctors and the Gym!


The weather today in Scarborough has been a bit damp, miserable and cold. I went to the doctors worked some more on revision for my exams in September, and chatted, maybe for too long to some of my coursemates!

However, I am quite pleased with myself for another reason I finally finished the first part of my IST revision for September which was good, and I can actually say I have achieved something today! Apart from this though the day has being rather slow, to be quite honest I am looking forward to my next holiday's, hope everyone else is doing OK! Will speak soon, probably tomorrow night, when I hope to have got some more of my work finished!

Tomorrow, I hope to go for a walk around Scarborough if the weather permits, but who knows and on Friday the whole of the MSc are going for a course night out, which should be good!

No comments: