Saturday, September 18, 2004

Can't wait for my wireless router to arrive!


At this point I am working on my dissertation as well as setting up my wireless network at home, it will be a relief not to have to watch out for trailing wires around the house, anymore!

I am starting to make progress now with my dissertation. At this moment I am looking at past dissertations for inspiration, these include dissertations about E-commerce, Evaluating University Web Sites, Development of a prototype community website for the Borough of Scarborough and Promoting Tourism on the worldwide web! After reading these I now have established the chapter headings for my dissertation, with the original ideas I had!

So, hopefully next week I will have a busy week writing my dissertation, now I have had new ideas for the content! I have a feeling I won't get out of the area to camp until after Christmas, as with working on the Scouting 2007 Website and the dissertation I don't have time for much else. So, I hope everyone I know is well, and I will see you all soon!

No comments: