Friday, September 10, 2004

Working on various assignments!


I spent the day working on the project plan for my dissertation, before I made my way to my local public house to have a night out with friends!

During the day I went through to Hull, now I am seriously wishing I went on the Alternative Rally at Giant's Seat Campsite in Lancashire, as one of my friends is organising it!

This weekend I have also got to find some time to update the Eurojam website! But I don't know whether I will have time with it being such a busy weekend! At least I got all my University things sorted out last week, that is one thing sorted I suppose. Sometime, I need to get out for a walk to stretch my legs it's all go around these parts, at present!!

This weekend another friend is getting married, it is all go around here, will post again soon!

No comments: