Sunday, September 12, 2004

Today I spent the day working!


Today, I have being a busy bee it is strange how that always seems to happen on a Sunday, I have updated various websites and sent various emails to different people! I also did some work on my project before I start properly tomorrow, so I doubt whether my posting will get any better, and any more reliable this week!

I was quite pleased to see that Rubens Barrichello won the Grand Prix today, and not Michael Schumacher as usual, this should happen more often as it would make the sport more interesting, and Jenson Button also came in third place in front of both the Williams and the McClaren Mercedes team!

Anyway my Broadband should be up and running by Tuesday so I might just test this new setup and see if it makes it any easier to post, it should do, but I will just have to wait and see!

Tommorow, I intend to go to the Gym, but this weekend I was supposed to be going to the Alternative Rally, and didn't make it! Can't do (anything) everything I suppose, I will see all the SAGGA members soon I hope!

This weekend I have to much to think about, with one thing and another, hopefully next week will run a little bit smoother, it will as I intend to make a start on my dissertation so will be very busy for the next twelve weeks, I am certain of that! Will speak soon.

No comments: