Saturday, September 04, 2004

Ordered Broadband!


After much deliberation I decided to change my Internet Service Provider (I.S.P.) from Telco who have provided a very good dialup service for the last two years. I have decided to change providers for broadband to One Tel, as my friend recommended them to me.

So hopefully in 15 working days I will be able to surf the net with more speed, which should prove to be useful when updating the Scouting 2007 and Eurojam website. As well as watching various video and audio clips as well as performing hopefully much faster downloads!

The location of my website will also change but I will update my blog, when this happens! So, hopefully the two weeks I have had at home with a slow connection will soon be coming to a end!

I have decided on a 512Kbps connection to start with that can later be upgraded to 2Mbps if I find I need that degree of speed. Anyway, I would just like to thank my friend Matt who recommended Onetel to me as the people at their freephone number have been extremely helpful today, and have helped me sort out the package I want at a good price!

No comments: