Saturday, September 11, 2004

Received my Broadband Modem!


Today, I received my Broadband Modem, and also found out that my Broadband connection should be enabled on Monday next week, so from next week I should be updating my Blog more regularly!

I think it is a real shame that I missed my last camp of the year at Giant's Seat campsite, a site I have never visited before, despite it being relatively close, I was really looking forward to it, and seeing everyone I haven't seen in over a year. Unfortunately, Scouting 2007 and Hull University work have had to take priority over the last few weeks.

I will start coming back on camp soon! I would just like to apologise to all concerned, especially Nicholas and the rest, sorry guys, for not making it, for the enjoyable weekend I am sure it turned out to be!

No comments: