Monday, August 09, 2004

IST Essay


Today, I have being mostly working on my IST essay, which is good fun! I think it is finally finished, so that pleased me. At last I will be able to get back to some revision after the last few weeks spent working on the essay! I intended to go for a walk around Scarborough, but it rained and the appeal of the walk quickly wore off!

I also spent some time working on the Eurojam website which was also good fun, lots more of that to come I think! Today, Richard came back to Scarborough from Rochdale after a fortnight away, so I had somebody to work in the Java Lab with, once again!

Hopefully after one more days work on my IST essay, I will be able to call it finished, chear, and then the real revision will start, which will be good fun! Note the hint of sarcasm in the previous sentance.

Another point of note on todays BBC News was that the erratic weather that has been battering the UK this summer is set to continue into this week! Oh dear I took all my coats home with me this weekend and left them thinking the weather would be nice, as it is Scarborough in August, big mistake!

2 comments:

Simon said...

It's not so bad, on Claire Thorpe's Scout camp there are kids who despite kitlists were there totally unprepaired for rain.

Andy said...

Remind you of a certain camp we where on together last year named GaSCiT?