Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Last Exam, Walk & Updating Eurojam site!


This morning I had my last exam which unfortunately was early in the morning! Which meant a rushed breakfast. For the three hours I got very involved in the world of databases, however when I left the examination all I could think of where other things I could have written! Anyway, now I have the dreaded wait of around two weeks before I find out whether I can continue onto the dissertation phase of the course. I would also like to ask whose idea it was to put this years SAGGA camp on the same week as my exams, oh well can't be helped, I think it is the old problem, of not enough time and a lot of things to do!

Today, I also got a list of changes to make to the Eurojam site, so all my readers should expect some changes to the linked document later this week, if all goes well and to plan! Whilst I was out today I made the purchase of Printmaster Silver 12 an application I have not used since I was 15 and at School, however I thought at that time this was a good application, so I thought I would give it a try again.

When I was out in Scarborough I also made the purchase of the Doom Collectors Edition Box Set as I haven't played the game for such a long time, as for some reason my version refused to function under Windows XP, still it was designed for MS DOS 6.2, those where the days when you could sit around for hours playing computer games, but alas not anymore, I have very little time to spend playing computer games with my hectic lifestyle! I also got a Wanadoo broadband connection CD from Dixons as I wanted to see if the broadband offer is quite as good as what the BBC Ten O'Clock news made out last night, will just have to wait and see!

Anyway, tonight I went to the local pub the Poachers Barn in Osgodby and had a very tasty mixed grill for tea as I needed to fill myself up after a week of exams, they tend to drain you, like a battery!

Even after the rain I would still love to be on SAGGA summer camp, because it is nearly a year since I last went camping, and camping is such fun, even in the rain, although I'm sure some people would not agree! Anyway, tomorrow I think I will take some time out updating the Eurojam.org site after my hectic week, sorry that I didn't get around to posting everyday, or maybe I did!

No comments: