Thursday, August 12, 2004

Today I have been doing yet more work on my IST essay, plus revision!


Today, I have been completing lots of work on my IST coursework, hopefully by the end of today, it should be completed! I have also being working on revision for my forthcoming exams!

Anyway, enough of that, today I have been thinking about what I should do in September, I think I will relinquish my associate membership of SSAGO, as a lot of the people I know have as I have been a member of SSAGO for six years, and now just devote my time to trying to make it to SAGGA events, wherever in the country they may be!

As a lot of people I know from my time in SSAGO are now SAGGA members. Even though if the rules have not changed SAGGA members have associate membership of SSAGO anyway and help out with Rallies e.t.c.

Looked at the SAGGA website a few minutes ago I still don't see any sign of the large makeover that was promised some time ago by the webmaster, but large parts of the old site is not working. So maybe the makeover is in progress. Oh well these things take time!

Anyway, back to the coursework and some sections to rewrite, what fun and then non stop revision for the best part of two weeks, what do they say, no rest for the wicked!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Yeah, the SAGGA Website is an embarrassment to me at the moment. The new site is still not quite there and the old site is veeeerrrrryyyy old because I have been working on the new one. As far as I’m aware, the only bits on the old site that are not working are pages that try to look in folders for files. Unfortunately there is a problem with the server beyond my control which stops local paths being correctly resolved and this is causing the ‘file not found’ or equivalent messages. If I had time, I would try to engineer a work around, but then if I had time, the new site would be finished!
- Jonathan (SAGGA Webmaster) who just happened to be passing :-)