Saturday, August 07, 2004

Researching Broadband!


Have spent the day researching the broadband opportunities that will be available when I move out my University accomodation at the end of this month and go back home. I am thinking of setting up Broadband through a wireless router, so I can connect a laptop to the network throughout the house, as well as my own computer!

However, I am having problems finding reviews of the different options available so therefore I would find any solutions people have heard off very useful indeed! I will definitely need a faster connection for updating the Scouting 2007 website, I am now involved with!

Presently I am listening to Hull City AFC beating Bournemouth at the KC Stadium in Hull on the premiumtv.co.uk Hull City Website! They are winning their first game in League One, and Nick Barmby very nearly scored for the first time for city!

No comments: