Friday, August 20, 2004

More Revision!


Another day at the grind stone they like to call revision, makes a change, not! Anyway I finally finished my assignment on CIDR, IPv6 and NAT ready for hand in on Monday, whey hey! Just the exams to go next week and then the taught part of the course is all over, just the dissertation to go! I have to say I totally disagree with James in his Blog where he says that being a student is easy, and you have lots of spare time, I don't and that is why I am always posting at absurd hours!

Hope everyone making their way to Rhydd Covert for the SAGGA Summer Camp has a good week, will see you next year, fingers crossed, as long as it doesn't clash with Eurojam! Goodness my diary for next year is more full of Scouting appointments than anything else will have to see how the next year pans out though, will speak soon!

No comments: