Saturday, August 21, 2004

Strange Weather in Scarborough!


Before I start ranting I would like to show some etiquet and thank the BBC for the use of the above link! Today has been strange it has been wet and hot, and the food has been rather limited! In fact this evening I had to walk into Scarborough to get a pizza for my tea, making me wish more and more that I was on camp with all my SAGGA chums. The only person still seemingly around is Caz who is also stuck at work like I am, you can see her blog here!

Anyway I will be quiet now as we did quite well at the Olympics today, winning lots of medals including gold by Matthew Pinsent and the team and gold by Daniel Wiggins in Cycling and Ben Ainsle clinched gold in the Finn title, if you want to see the rest click here! I was also quite please that Hull City managed to win there game 2-0 against Oldham Athletic football club! Keep up the good work lads! Will post again tommorow until then TTFN!

No comments: