Thursday, August 19, 2004

A-Level Results Rise Again!


In the A-Level Results published today, I was surprised to see the results rising again, but as various characters said in todays papers and on the news, it is not the exams getting easier, it is the staff and students learning how to demonstrate there knowledge in the best way! Therefore obtaining the best results, so what I say is well done to all of you whatever results you achieved!

Good to see the student's are working hard once again, well done to everyone who received the results they deserved! Speaking of exams next week I am completing three exams and am therefore pretty busy at the moment. Hope to see everyone soon, including my SAGGA friends, when I finally finish this dissertation!

Good, to see that Nichola is currently working at Bramhope from Simons Blog! It's amazing what random things you can learn if you have a Blog and the number of people across the country you can keep up with! Now that's enough promoting Blogger, however I do think it is a good method of communicating for groups of friends, especially as wide as the SAGGA membership is.

Today, I have being doing work for my forthcoming exams next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, hopefully I will do as well as all the people who received there A-Level results today. I will have to wait and see though, hope I do well, I have being revising for them since June!

Anyway, after my delaying tactics back to the revision, will speak soon!




No comments: